Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office
Powerful and easy to use GNSS data processing software
Trimble® GPS Pathfinder® Office software is a powerful and easy-to-use land surveying software package of GNSS post-processing tools, designed to take GNSS data collected in the field and turn it into consistent, reliable, and accurate GIS information.
Sophisticated data dictionary editor ensures consistency between the field and the office
- Create custom lists of features and attributes for field data collection with the Data Dictionary Editor, or import a data dictionary from a GIS based on its exact data schema.
- Receive prompts in the field to enter specific information into data capture forms, ensuring data integrity and compatibility with the GIS.
- Create conditional attributes that dynamically adapt to previously entered attribute values, for maximum data collection efficiency.
Differential corrections to improve the quality of GNSS data collected in the field
- Use postprocessing to significantly improve the accuracy of data collected in the field all the way down to centimeter level (1 cm / 0.4 inch).1
- Supports the complete Trimble Mapping and GIS GNSS portfolio, as well as associated positioning technologies, such as Trimble H-Star™.
1 Depending on the environment and the GNSS receiver.
Quality control your collected field data
- Analyze collected features to confirm they are complete and accurate before exporting to a GIS, CAD, or database system. Review and edit GNSS positions and attributes for the highest quality data.
- Collected features can be compared against background datasets such as vector GIS data, aerial photographs or satellite imagery in order to verify accuracy and detect conflicts.
- Background data can be imported to GPS Pathfinder Office from GIS systems, directly from imagery files, or referenced directly from a WMS
Import and export data to a variety of GIS and CAD formats
- Verify and update GIS data previously collected in the field.
- Import data to GPS Pathfinder Office from a number of GIS and database formats.
- Export collected data and associated metadata to a number of GIS and CAD formats.
- Additional import and export formats supported via Trimble SSF and DDF data format extensions for FME
Monsen Engineering Solutions
Salt Lake | Reno | Las Vegas