HP Designjet Z6610
The fastest graphics production printing solution
- Achieve high impact and clear readability from line drawings to posters, with optimized printheads.
- Maintain high quality with optimized maintenance routines.
- Work without concern for damage with water-/fade-resistant prints by HP Vivid
- Manage high workloads with print speeds
up to 212 ft²/hr on glossy and 548 ft²/hr
on plain paper.
- Handle more jobs with 500 GB hard disk capacity.
- Complete job after job with long media rolls, 775-ml HP ink cartridges, and a builtin take-up reel.
RELIABLE—Fits your current
- Seamlessly integrate with the market-leading software.
- Improve operator efficiency with HP SmartStream job preparation and processing software.
- Enjoy one-click printing with HP Click printing software.
HP DesignJet Z6610 Production Printer – Specifications
Model size 60 in
Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper)
3.2 min/pagePrint time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper)
2.1 min/pagePrint time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper)
64 GB (virtual)Internal Storage
Print quality (best)
Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
HP Thermal Inkjet
Number of print cartridges
6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, matte black, photo black, light gray)
Finished output handling
Roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter, take-up reel
Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, proofing paper, backlit, self-adhesive, banner and sign, fabric, fine art printing material
Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
11 to 60 in
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4
Power and operating requirements
270 W (printing); < 48 W (ready); < 5.3 W (sleep); < 0.3 W (off)
Operating temperature range
41 to 104ºF
(5 to 40ºC )
Operating humidity range
20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
95.7 x 27.2 x 53.9 in
One-year limited hardware warranty
What’s in the box
HP DesignJet Z6610 Production Printer, spindle, printheads, introductory ink cartridges, maintenance cartridge, printer stand, take-up reel, 3-in spindle adapter kit, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord
HP Applications Center
HP DesignJet Utility including HP Color Center
Monsen Engineering Solutions
Salt Lake | Reno | Las Vegas